Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone will not turn on after "reboot" procedure

Hello everyone,

Just bought my iPhone 2 months ago and love it! I had texted someone last night and put my phone down, and when i picked it up it wouldn't turn back on. I got home and put it on the charger and nothing. Eventually i was able to "reboot" it by holding both buttons down, but the Apple screen would come on and nothing else. I then got the connect to iTunes message and connected to my computer with no avail. After numerous attempts to reboot it, i left the phone over night and now it won't even turn on to the apple screen. I held the buttons down for nearly a minute and nothing.

new phone and no insurance on it = freaking out!!!

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 6:31 AM

2 replies

Aug 29, 2015 11:05 AM in response to James50Stang

Follow the steps here:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

Please don't freak out, if there is anything we can do to help you we will do our best, ok?

Try the above first and see if it does it...

Also your phone should have a warranty and if the problem is not due to abuse (dropping or the like) defects should be covered.

🙂

iphone will not turn on after "reboot" procedure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.