Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i check if an iphone i blocked has tried to contact me?

I blocked a number (also an iphone user) - can i check on my iphone to see if that number has tried to call me and if so, how?

iPhone 5

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 8:21 AM

If they left you a voicemail, it should be in the deleted folder in Voice Mail. If they did not, no, there's no way to know. The idea behind the blocking function is that you don't want to hear from the person. If you don't want to talk to them but do want to know if they've called, assign them a silent ringtone instead of blocking them. Or just double tap the power button when they call. The call will go to voicemail.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 8:21 AM in response to Hexywitch

If they left you a voicemail, it should be in the deleted folder in Voice Mail. If they did not, no, there's no way to know. The idea behind the blocking function is that you don't want to hear from the person. If you don't want to talk to them but do want to know if they've called, assign them a silent ringtone instead of blocking them. Or just double tap the power button when they call. The call will go to voicemail.

Aug 29, 2015 8:43 AM in response to Hexywitch

To the best of my knowledge, no. I only block telemarketers. Check your cell phone bill, though. Most carriers let you view detailed billing online.

And some unsolicited advice that comes from painful experience .... don't make yourself crazy. Either block them and forget them or deal with them. Anything else tends to end in tears and hours spent Facebook stalking. Just my opinion.

can i check if an iphone i blocked has tried to contact me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.