Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello! I recently upgrade to ios 8, everything works well, but my problem is everytime i used messenger for facebook the text box doesnot automatically showing up. And when im typing my messages i need to swipe up to see what im typing. Please help

Hello! I recently upgraded to ios 8, everything works well, but my problem is everytime i used messenger for facebook the text box doesnot automatically showing up. And when im typing my messages i need to swipe up to see let the text box show up and see what im typong. Please help me with this.

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:02 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2015 7:06 AM in response to Joylyn27

I Don't know if this will work, but it will not hurt either. Force restart your iPad. Hold down on the sleep and home buttons at the same time until the Apple logo appears on the screen, then let go of the buttons. Wait until you see the Apple logo before you let go of the buttons, that's important. No data is lost when you do this.

Hello! I recently upgrade to ios 8, everything works well, but my problem is everytime i used messenger for facebook the text box doesnot automatically showing up. And when im typing my messages i need to swipe up to see what im typing. Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.