Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have 02 audio recording in my iPhone 5C which i wants to copy to my PC but i'm unable to do so..Needs help that How can i do so.

i have 02 audio recording in my iPhone 5C

which i wants to copy to my PC but i'm unable to do so..

Needs help that How can i do so.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:27 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 12:26 PM in response to chnoza

Hello chnoza,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

From what I gather, you would like to know how to sync voice memos from your iPhone 5c to your iTunes library on your PC. The iPhone User Guide, which is linked below, provides a lot of great information that should help you resolve the issue syncing voice memos.

iPhone User Guide For iOS 8.4 Software

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

Move recordings to your computer

You can sync voice memos with the iTunes library on your computer, then listen to them on your computer or sync them with another iPhone or iPod touch.

When you delete a synced voice memo from iTunes, it stays on the device where it was recorded, but is deleted from any other iPhone or iPod touch you synced. If you delete a synced voice memo on iPhone, it’s copied back to iPhone the next time you sync with iTunes, but you can’t sync that copy back to iTunes a second time.

Sync voice memos with iTunes. Connect iPhone to your computer. Open iTunes on your computer, then select iPhone. Select Music at the top of the screen (between Apps and Movies), select Sync Music, select “Include voice memos,” then click Apply.

Voice memos synced from iPhone to your computer appear in the Music list and in the Voice Memos playlist in iTunes. Voice memos synced from your computer appear in the Voice Memos app on iPhone, but not in the Music app.

Cheers.

i have 02 audio recording in my iPhone 5C which i wants to copy to my PC but i'm unable to do so..Needs help that How can i do so.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.