Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I upload pictures to a website such as craigslist?

I can't find my photos in Finder. The only place I seem to be able to "easily" get to them is Photos. This should be easy and it is not. I am ready to dump the Mac for a Windows machine. I feel like Apple is trying to hijack my Photos. I should be able to find them easily in Finder.

iMac with Retina 5K display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:44 AM

Craigslist has it's own tool for uploading photos, you have to create the add and if photos are allowed the add will allow you to select the pictures and upload them.

If you use Photos, iPhoto, Aperture or some other photo management tool then you need to export the picture(s) you want prior to uploading them to the website of your choice.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 7:44 AM in response to Barbie90

Craigslist has it's own tool for uploading photos, you have to create the add and if photos are allowed the add will allow you to select the pictures and upload them.

If you use Photos, iPhoto, Aperture or some other photo management tool then you need to export the picture(s) you want prior to uploading them to the website of your choice.

Aug 29, 2015 7:51 AM in response to Barbie90

I am using Photos and am trying to add images to the posting using the website and I cannot find the files in Finder. So I tried drag and drop from Photos and it does not like that either. I don't understand why I should have to export. I should just be able to find the file , i.e. DSC_0724.jpg in finder and select from there. I feel like apple is hiding my files from me. I did find that I can export to dropbox and then add from there but why? I think this is ridiculous. It should be drag and drop or Add from Finder. Thanks for the reply. Am I missing something?

How do I upload pictures to a website such as craigslist?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.