Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Time capsule block many app on iphone

I'm using Airport Time Capsule in my home networking.

But I can't load pictures on Facebook app, Appstore I can't see anything, I can't load anything in Music app and Itunes Store.

I change for another device, TP-Link and can't load anything in these app mention above.

What setting I need to do for fix it?

The signal is too bad, I'm living in a small apartment with 400ft2 and in some end of the house the signal is poor.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 10:32 AM

8 replies

Aug 29, 2015 2:59 PM in response to AecioLevy

I suspect you have a double NAT.

Please give us full details of the network.

What broadband do you have?? If this is a building ethernet connection that is a problem. You are forced to double NAT in order to use multiple devices or even just wireless.

I'm using Airport Time Capsule in my home networking.

But I can't load pictures on Facebook app, Appstore I can't see anything, I can't load anything in Music app and Itunes Store.

I change for another device, TP-Link and can't load anything in these app mention above.

When you change to the TP-Link and it also doesn't work. then the issue is not the TC.. it is the network supplier.

Aug 30, 2015 3:44 PM in response to AecioLevy

TC might have issues with port mapping for an App that is not setup correctly.

List the apps that don't work and try and manually set port mapping for them.

Also I would make sure your client device is getting DNS correctly.. using google DNS in the TC is not standard.. and might have issues. Usually it is better to set it to fully auto.. and allow the clients to be set manually.

Time capsule block many app on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.