Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 stuck at itunes logo

My iphone 6 stuck at itunes logo now not restart not update nor restore. itunes recoganized my device download latest ios 8.4.1 but given error in midle (error # 53) i do everything that written on apple site.but not my phone go from itune logo.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 8:22 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 1:31 PM in response to honey0029

Hello honey0029,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are not able to update or restore your iPhone and are receiving error 53 when you attempt the process. I also understand that you have tried a lot of troubleshooting already but the issue continues.

To continue the process, I would suggest reading over and working through the steps outlined in the attached article below for error 53.

Get help with iOS update and restore errors - Apple Support

Check for hardware issues

Errors: 1, 3, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 20, 21, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 53, 56, 1002, 1004, 1011, 1012, 1014, 1667, or 1669.

Your device or computer might have a hardware issue that stops the update or restore from completing.

1. Check that your security software and settings aren't blocking your device from communicating with the Apple update server.
  2. Then try to restore your iOS device two more times while connected with a cable, computer, and network you know are good.
  3. Make sure that your security software and settings are allowing communication between your device and update servers.
  4. If you still see the error message when you update or restore, contact Apple support.

If you still see the error message, check for outdated or modified software.

Have a great day

My iphone 6 stuck at itunes logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.