Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 not working

IPAD 2 16GB bought in Walmart March 2013 and now it is not working. Doesn't turn on after trying reboot and restoring with iTunes. Gives me error code 393 or something telling me iTunes can restore Ipad due to ipad has a passcode. This is my second Ipad.The first one I throw it away in the trash due to the same problem just after a year when the warranty expires. This new one I bought March last year and after a 1 year 5 mos. same problem. I am planning to recycle it and get a 60 dollar giftcard from apple but I don't trust the product anymore. I am afraid I will buy my 3rd ipad and will be broken again next year. Are Ipads disposable items like your toothbrush that needs to be change every 3 months? If these issue is not resolve a will try to find something if there is class action lawsuit for this product or a mass recall for defective products.

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 8:59 AM

There are no replies.

Ipad 2 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.