Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't redownload a deleted album

Hello,

Yesterday I bought an album (Coeur De Pirate - Roses (Deluxe)) on the Store but it didn't download properly, there were missing tracks. So I decided to delete it from my library and download it again. I have done this before without trouble. But with this album, iTunes doesn't let me download it again. When I go to the "purchased" section of my account it looks as if the album is still in my computer's library. Even stranger, it does the same on my iPhone, where the album was never dowloaded. The only thing I can download is the Digital Booklet, again and again. I run the latest version of iTunes and Yosemite 10.10.2. I've never had such a problem, does someone know what to do?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 7:52 AM

When the window that came up asked if you wanted to Keep or Move to Trash, I'm presuming you selected "Move to Trash"? If so, try emptying your Trash and then try again.

Cheers,

GB

3 replies

Aug 29, 2015 8:01 AM in response to gail from maine

Thanks. I did trash it though. I've now found an answer to my question in another thread, from user MultipleJack:

Go into iTunes Store and from quicklinks select Purchased.

On the next screen, select Not on this Computer.

This will show tracks that are available for download.

AND down in the lower-right corner of the screen, is a teeny-tiny little button that says "Download All". If you click that little button, your purchases will download if you see them on the Purchased screen!D

can't redownload a deleted album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.