Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

remotely backup my phone

my iphone is damaged and wont charge or connect to my pc is there anyway that i can backup my photos remotely even though i cant turn my phone on?

iPhone 5

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:48 AM

Sorry but there is no way to do that.

If you had iCloud backup turned on, it may have been automatically backing up without your knowledge. The following link has information on how you can see the date, time and size of the last backup of a device to iCloud by managing storage from a computer; follow the steps in the Delete backups section but obviously don't continue to the delete step: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 9:48 AM in response to bgard1

Sorry but there is no way to do that.

If you had iCloud backup turned on, it may have been automatically backing up without your knowledge. The following link has information on how you can see the date, time and size of the last backup of a device to iCloud by managing storage from a computer; follow the steps in the Delete backups section but obviously don't continue to the delete step: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

remotely backup my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.