Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't upload photos to an internet website.

I used to be able to upload photos onto an interactive website. All of a sudden i can't. Do I do something to change it,, or what is my problem?

MacBook Pro (17-inch 2.4 GHz), iOS 7.0.2, 10.7.5 OS -

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 8:28 AM

3 replies

Aug 29, 2015 8:48 AM in response to Marjorie Polack

Ask the site admin why you can't upload a photo. You have not provided any information that would allow us to help you. Have you made any changes to your computer/network just before this symptom started? What site? What error? What file type? What file size? What back end code? What interface type? ...? There are many reasons why you would not be able to upload a file that are not related to your computer.

Aug 29, 2015 12:22 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

Bob, Gosh, I can't answer all those questions, but I try. For a long time I have been logging into http://www.instyle.com/makeover for online photo editing. When I lick the "upload a photo: button on their website, it takes me to my iPhoto file, opens the pictures and I click on the picture I want, then it uploads into that website. But all of a sudden, it doesn't let me open my iPhoto file. It just sits there. No error message comes up.

The pictures are ,jpg.. I don/t remember if I changed something or not, perhaps, unknowingly. I don't know what a back end code is, or the interface type. But thanks for your input.

Can't upload photos to an internet website.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.