Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto messing up Facebook uploads

This is a problem I've had the last two times I've tried to use iPhoto to upload pictures to Facebook.

It starts out fine. I go through an album I've just taken and carefully select and edit the ones to send to Facebook using the "share" function. It uploads them faithfully, and it looks like we're in business.

After a while it start going nuts. It starts uploading particular photos, or set of 2-4 photos, over and over again. Occasionally it progresses on to the next one, only to once again loop back.

I tell it to stop uploading to Facebook. I close iPhoto. I turn off my computer.

I open it again. Now it has decided to upload the entire album to Facebook - not just the files I've selected but all of them. I can't find any record of my tailored list of photographs, but that's the least of my worries. It is now uploading all my photographs, the good and the bad, complete with random duplicates.

I try deleting them off Facebook using my internet browser, but this just confuses it further. Every time I restart iPhoto, it automatically recommences with its task of uploading the album in this ridiculous way.

Help!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:38 AM

There are no replies.

iPhoto messing up Facebook uploads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.