Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just updated my computer to Windows 10. I had to update iTunes and then tried to connect my iPod Nano 5th generation. Windows asked me what to do with all memory storage devices. It does not recognize the device as anything else.

I just updated my computer from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I then installed the latest version of iTunes. I plugged in my iPod Nano 5th generation and Windows asked me what to do with USB storage devices. It does not recognize it as an iPod. I went into the drivers and asked it to update the driver. It said it was the latest driver. What do I do next so that I can open my iPod in ITunes?

iPod nano, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 6:35 PM

So I rebooted my computer and when I opened iTunes and plugged in my iPod, Windows still didn't recognize it, but iTunes did and synced with my iPod. I don't know what I did, but it finally worked.

1 reply

I just updated my computer to Windows 10. I had to update iTunes and then tried to connect my iPod Nano 5th generation. Windows asked me what to do with all memory storage devices. It does not recognize the device as anything else.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.