Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my icloud account password when i go to iforgot.apple.com they send an email to recovery email which i also forgot but in security column when they ask me about birth date i fill it and in next security question step when i fill an answeR

I forgot my icloud account password when i go to iforgot.apple.com they send an email to recovery email which i also forgot but in security column when they ask me about birth date i fill it and in next security question step when i fill an answer it show me error

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:37 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 12:39 PM in response to vishal1996

Hi vishal1996,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you need to reset your iCloud account password, but are not able to because you cannot receive the email to your rescue address and are unsuccessful answering the security questions.

For assistance moving forward and getting this password reset, please refer to the attached article for instructions on how to proceed.

If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you can't reset your security questions

If you couldn't send a reset email, don't have a rescue email address, or can't access email at your rescue email address, contact Apple Support. Apple may ask you to generate a temporary support PIN to verify your identity. After you reset your security questions, you might want to update your rescue email address.

Best regards

I forgot my icloud account password when i go to iforgot.apple.com they send an email to recovery email which i also forgot but in security column when they ask me about birth date i fill it and in next security question step when i fill an answeR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.