Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix app that wont load

please do help me I've been doawnlaoding these app since my iphone is new but its been 2days and still waiting.. My internet connection is good and i already try everything, of course the basic to turn it off/reboot using the home and lock button.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1, New iPhone

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:49 AM

2 replies

Aug 30, 2015 12:52 PM in response to Chechang

Hello Chechang,

Thank you for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like apps on your new iPhone haven't finished downloading and they just say "waiting." Restarting your iPhone is a good step.

Next, try the solution from this discussion thread:

App updates won't download on my iPhone, they just say waiting.

Try tapping the App, so that it changes to Paused instead of Waiting, then tap it again to resume the install.

Make sure you don't have any paused downloads in other apps either, like the App Store or iTunes Store.

If the apps still say "waiting," try signing out of the iTunes & App Store on your iPhone:

1. Tap Settings > iTunes & App Stores.
  2. Tap your Apple ID.
  3. Tap Sign Out.
  4. Enter your Apple ID and Password and tap Sign In.

From iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store

You may also want to restart your iPhone again before signing back in to the iTunes & App Store. Hold the Sleep/Wake button and then slide the slider to power off.

Best Regards.

Sep 4, 2015 4:36 AM in response to Chechang

Well it looks like you have Wi-Fi on, first what I would do is turn off the Wi-Fi, and if it uploads on mobile data you know there's something wrong with the Wi-Fi. I would also double tap the home button and close out any applications that you have running, and your Internet speed really depends on how many people are either on the Wi-Fi network at the time, or on the data network at the time. I would also reset the network settings by going into settings then to General reset and reset network settings. And if need be, download the applications one at a time instead of altogether. I hope this works for you .

How to fix app that wont load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.