Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recording keyboard shortcut is not recording right away, once I press the button? I have to press it twice to record..

I am using logic pro x, and I'm used to logic pro 9. I am trying to record using the * keyboard short cut to record, however when i press it once it doesn't do anything but set it ready to record, but i have to press it again to record.. How can I press it once to record?

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 1:20 PM

1 reply

Aug 29, 2015 8:34 PM in response to malcybabyyy

"R" should start recording, if you have one or more tracks armed to record. If you mean the 8 keyboard shortcut, it is buggy and doesn't do what it should, which is simply un-arm all tracks from recording.

If you go to the Logic Pro X menu, to Key Commands, to Edit, and type in a command in the top right search field, you can find what the proper keyboard shortcuts are.

Recording keyboard shortcut is not recording right away, once I press the button? I have to press it twice to record..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.