Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see iPad photos on Samsung smart tv

OH and PLEASE do not give me the Samsung does not support Apple comment I have seen all over this forum.

hello, I am trying to setup my iPad to see my photos on a Samsung smart tv. I tried the allshare app but cannot setup the iPad.

can somebody please help me without giving me the ask Samsung line or the Samsung does not support Apple Comment.

i Appreciate your honest help.

thank you.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 11:26 AM

Hello Mariela,

I understand that you would like to connect your iPad to your TV so you can view your photos. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this if your iPad is an iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, or iPad 4th generation or later with the use of an adaptor.

The attached article explains how to connect your iOS device to your TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or a Lightning to VGA Adapter.

About Apple Digital AV Adapters for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you would like to purchase one of these adapters, they can be purchased directly from the Apple using the links below.

Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Apple

Lightning to VGA Adapter - Apple

You could also use an Apple TV to share content from your iOS device to your TV. For more information about Apple TV, please refer to the next attached links.

Apple TV - Apple

Apple TV - Buy Apple TV - Apple

Have a great day

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2015 11:26 AM in response to Mariela

Hello Mariela,

I understand that you would like to connect your iPad to your TV so you can view your photos. There are a couple of ways to accomplish this if your iPad is an iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, or iPad 4th generation or later with the use of an adaptor.

The attached article explains how to connect your iOS device to your TV using a Lightning Digital AV Adapter or a Lightning to VGA Adapter.

About Apple Digital AV Adapters for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If you would like to purchase one of these adapters, they can be purchased directly from the Apple using the links below.

Lightning Digital AV Adapter - Apple

Lightning to VGA Adapter - Apple

You could also use an Apple TV to share content from your iOS device to your TV. For more information about Apple TV, please refer to the next attached links.

Apple TV - Apple

Apple TV - Buy Apple TV - Apple

Have a great day

Aug 30, 2015 11:34 AM in response to AppleJoe

tthank you for thi information..... But I would really like a specif reply as to the Samsung smart tv..... the apple App Store has and sells a few apps that can enable the iPad to sync with the Samsung smart tv.... I just don't know which one to get! It would really help me to if somebody out there would tell which app has worked for them. I Got my iPad in september 2014.... I don't know what generation that is.

thanks

How to see iPad photos on Samsung smart tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.