Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Must enter a valid code

I am trying to help get the iPads set up for a school, and I am coming across some issues.We are using MobileIron and Apps@Work. When downloading the Prepaid Apps, sometimes only one or two will start after clicking "Request", and then a message will pop up saying "You must enter a valid code". At that point, I cannot get the rest of the Apps to download. On some iPads, this message will pop up on the first App that I requested, and none of the apps will download.

I don't understand why this happens on only some of the iPads. I currently have about 4 out of 18 that are doing this. I am not well versed in iPads, so I don't know where to begin with this. They are iPad 4s.

iPad, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 1:35 PM

1 reply

Apr 8, 2016 5:49 AM in response to Isabelle47

I had the same issue and after talking with our mobile device manager got no help. I'm working with Mobile Iron and learned through trial and error that I can not have the app listed as "Free App" under the individual app profile. When unchecked this will prompt the device to register with the MDM again and download the app. Hope this helps.

Must enter a valid code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.