Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Long loading screen and iTunes isnt responding?

I just got a new iphone 5 (just got upgraded from 4), and right after I plug it in it took several minutes for the phone icon to show in grey, and its stuck on the loading screen with the loading icon next to it, I have read up on some threads but nothing helps, I looked up drivers from the browser one, that wasn't helpful, and a few other things, if someone knows what's wrong plz help me T^T.. and thank for replies hope i put this in the right one

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 11:13 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 3:40 PM in response to ChubbyPanda

Try a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything.

If that does not take care of it, try the steps in this article but frankly with a new phone why not go back to the store where you bought it and ask for an exchange. Good luck.

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201412

Long loading screen and iTunes isnt responding?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.