Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a brand new macbook and my safari keeps giving the message: Safari cant verify the identity of the website" I tried all the suggestions I found to solve the problem but mothing works

I have a brand new macbook and my safari keeps giving the message: Safari cant verify the identity of the website" I tried all the suggestions I found to solve the problem but mothing works

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 11:49 AM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2015 6:23 AM in response to maskit

Start up in Recovery mode. In the OS X Utilities screen, select Get Help Online. A clean copy of Safari will launch. No plugins, such as Flash, will be available. While in Recovery, you'll have no access to your saved bookmarks or passwords, so make a note of those before you begin, if they're needed for the test.

Test. After testing, restart as usual and post the results.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.