Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

everytime i try to log on to anything with an Apple ID, I have to reset password

I have two problems:

1) For YEARS, every time I try to log on to anything with an Apple ID, I have to reset my password. I would like to get them all in sync: Icloud, Itunes, on both Windows 7 pc and Ipad 2, but I just can't figure out how. Seems I reset it, then next time it tells me its wrong....everytime, with every program.

2) Icloud on my Window 7 pc shows my old email address even though I've removed it from my Apple ID. I can't log on to change the email address. What will happen if I just set up a new Apple ID. Will that affect any of the logins where I need to use an Apple ID? Seems it doesn't. HELP!!!! I just don't even want to bother using anything that needs an Apple ID, but I can't seem to always avoid it.

Window 7 pc-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 12:31 PM

There are no replies.

everytime i try to log on to anything with an Apple ID, I have to reset password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.