Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Nano Help - 7th Gen

Hello. I'm having some trouble getting music, videos, photos, and podcasts on my Nano. Just bought it straight out of apple.com, plugged my Nano, installed iTunes, and... nothing. I tried reinstalling the drivers/device, reinstalling iTunes, updating Windows, restarting my iPod/PC, plugging/un-plugging, etc, etc and the same prompt keeps popping up. I called the Apple support number, talked to a tech-rep, she couldn't figure it out; said she would go get her supervisor and give me a call back, that was over 3 hours ago. I really wish using a Nano would be as simple as plug & play, but apparently everything Apple has to go through iTunes, even non-iOS devices. I'd use my phone for the aforementioned, but exercising with an M9 isn't exactly the most comfortable thing in the world. Plus, dropping it while running would break my wallet's heart. Anybody savvy with Nanos/iTunes by any chance? 😟

User uploaded file

iPod nano, Windows 8, Help

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 1:39 PM

There are no replies.

iPod Nano Help - 7th Gen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.