Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes added album artwork automatically to new songs using my personal photos

Hi everybody, Namaste.

Is it possible to get the file that iTunes is using as album artwork in the situation described in the subject?

iTunes added album artwork automatically using my personal photos to some new songs I added, that are original music from some friends that are recording an album. These 4 songs have no embedded artwork information, but iTunes decided to give them a combination of 4 of my personal photos (my girls Uma, Ale and me) as artwork. Please take a look at this screen capture: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B76CLhBlk5-RT0xZRW45RFJyd1U

The thing is that when I add information to the files, as composer for example, the album artwork disappears. So what I would appreciate if someone could tell me if there is any way to get the previous album artwork that iTunes automatically added just minutes ago to these files.

One more thing, if I delete these tracks from iTunes and send them to Mac's Trash and add the original tracks' files to iTunes again, the same album artwork is given automatically to them again by iTunes.

Thank you very much guys.

Namaste,

Nacho

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 12:38 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes added album artwork automatically to new songs using my personal photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.