Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to clear sync errors - some purchased apps could not be copied to the library ..it says i need to authorize this computer - the computer is already authorized

While trying to sync an old iphone 3s - I get 24 errors that the apps cannot be copied to the itune library because the computer is not authorized.

I follow the steps to authorize the computer - the message is that the computer is already authorized.

How can I backup and sync the missing apps?

iPhone 3G, Windows 7

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 1:39 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 1:54 PM in response to kldjake

Hi, kldjake.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are prompted repeatedly to authorize your computer. The most common cause for this issue would be media present in your library that is purchased with another Apple ID. I would recommend going through the steps in the article below.

If iTunes repeatedly prompts you to authorize your computer​

Regards

how to clear sync errors - some purchased apps could not be copied to the library ..it says i need to authorize this computer - the computer is already authorized

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.