Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting an error that says " We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error occurred (5115). What does that mean?

I subscribed to the new iTunes Music account and I created a playlist on my phone. I am trying to sync the music on my computer and then on my iPod. But when i click the download button it gives me the error message " We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error occurred (5115)." What does this mean?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 3:04 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 3:50 PM in response to rnbzeta

Hello rnbzeta,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you're receiving an unknown error when trying to download songs to your iOS device(s) from Apple Music. Since the error message isn't more specific, you might need to go through several steps to find the cause.

I recommend starting with the troubleshooting steps in If you can’t connect to the iTunes Store.

Sincerely.

I keep getting an error that says " We could not complete your iTunes store request. An unknown error occurred (5115). What does that mean?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.