Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you buy apple care protection plan for mac mini online

my one year warranty is expiring soon, i noticed that the applecare protection plan being sold online for mac mini was considerably cheaper than what the apple reseller is charging. i wonder whether i can buy and use the protection plan being sold online for my mac mini or do i have to purchase it from the reseller.

Mac mini (Late 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 6:34 PM

4 replies

Aug 30, 2015 1:22 AM in response to roopfromnew delhi

You register it on-line. This

https://www.apple.com/support/products/faqs.html

includes:

You’ll need to register your AppleCare Protection Plan only if you purchase the plan and your covered product separately, or if you purchase your hardware from a reseller who does not automatically register the plan.

You can register your AppleCare Protection Plan here or contact Apple at the phone number included in your AppleCare Protection Plan package. To verify that your hardware is covered under the AppleCare Protection Plan, click here. The registration process can take up to 24 hours to be visible in Apple’s systems.

can you buy apple care protection plan for mac mini online

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.