Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I go into my acc and change credit card

I Am trying to download an app from App Store it says to use my credit card I don't have a credit card on my acc the app is free

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 4:09 PM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2015 8:09 AM in response to jeanniefromcoalgate

Hello jeanniefromcoalgate,

Thanks for contributing to the Apple Support Communities.

It looks like you're trying to download a free app from the App Store but you're being asked to verify your iTunes Store payment information.

There may be a few different reasons why you are unable to download a free app from the App Store without a form of payment on file. You can use the steps in Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store to check and see if None is an option for payment method. If it is, select None and try to download the app again.

If None is not an option, please review Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support for information on the different circumstances that could cause this.

Best Regards.

How do I go into my acc and change credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.