Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Querry On Purchase on iTunes

I bought a song on iTunes at Rs. 15, but was charged Rs.60 according to my bank. Why so?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 11:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 11:52 PM

Did you add or change your credit card details on your iTunes account ? Each time that you do so a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. Rs 60) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 11:52 PM in response to Shea.2685

Did you add or change your credit card details on your iTunes account ? Each time that you do so a small temporary store holding charge (i.e. Rs 60) may be applied to check that the card details are correct and valid and that it's registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account - your card issuer should remove it from your card within a few days or so.

Store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Aug 29, 2015 11:53 PM in response to Shea.2685

You can check your purchase receipts in iTunes on a computer to see what was charged and the totals. See your purchase history in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

You can also use the report a problem button on those receipts to submit an issue.

Alternately you can contact apple directly so they can help you further. Visit http://getsupport.apple.com, choose your country in the top left, then choose iTunes > iTunes Store. Good luck!

Querry On Purchase on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.