Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i'm having a problem of error 53 and i need solution ASAP, i just my iPhone 6 in June.

i was updating my iOs and it says Error 53 and i cant fix the error and now i cant turn my iPhone back on not even with the DFU mode. it stucks at the itunes logo and i bought my iPhone in June , i did change my LCD because i broke it so i suggest to replace it with a new one. when i try updating it to the latest iOS its not working. i update it with my itunes. kept on saying 'Unknown Error (53)' . how am i suppose to fix this? i still love my iPhone. i've been sending to other mobile repair shops and they said that they cant fix it. Please and please give me the solution ASAP.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 12:37 AM

2 replies

Aug 30, 2015 12:40 AM in response to Yiqiee

Thats an error related to the Touch ID sensor. This happens when you get the screen replaced by a third party because they can;t do the sensor (which is part of the screen). You are out of luck unless your third party repair place wants to give you a new iPhone. If for some reason this repair was done by an Apple Authorized Service Provider (listed on locate.apple.com) then you can return to them and they will fix it. Good luck.

i'm having a problem of error 53 and i need solution ASAP, i just my iPhone 6 in June.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.