Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes app was deleted from my iPhone 6.

I Didn't pay attention to my apps recently until I wanted to purchase an album and noticed it was deleted. It's also not available in the App Store.. Unless it's renamed.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2015 9:06 PM

No, you didn't delete it, because that's impossible. Instead it appears you have hid it by enabling restrictions. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and either turn off restrictions completely or at least get in there and turn on "iTunes Store". You should then find your pretty purple app on one of your home screens. 🙂

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 29, 2015 9:06 PM in response to Zuni3550

No, you didn't delete it, because that's impossible. Instead it appears you have hid it by enabling restrictions. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions and either turn off restrictions completely or at least get in there and turn on "iTunes Store". You should then find your pretty purple app on one of your home screens. 🙂

iTunes app was deleted from my iPhone 6.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.