Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem on detecting cellular network on my new iphone 5s 16gb...i didnt used it yet..pls help me

iam from india...it is a new phone imported from (saudi arabia)...iphone 5s 16gb gold......this phone is always showing no service, searching...some time it will detect network.....i tried it on many sim cards ,but no response...i tried many solutions..upto restore method, but no response...now iam going to resend this product to imported country, this product have warranty....so before sending this product, pls give me a solution ..pls help me😟

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, latest software

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 2:05 AM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2015 9:56 AM in response to shafimalappuram

Hello shafimalappuram,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that your iPhone is having a hard time connecting to your cellular network and typically shows either No Service or Searching. I also realize that you have worked through some great troubleshooting steps already, but the situation remains unresolved.

To ensure that you have completed all of the steps that Apple recommends when an iPhone shows No Service or Searching, I would suggest reading over and working through the steps outlined in the attached article below.

If you can't connect to a cellular network or cellular data - Apple Support

Have a great day

problem on detecting cellular network on my new iphone 5s 16gb...i didnt used it yet..pls help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.