Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi. Problem with iPhoto.

Hi. Problem using iPhoto. Used it for the first time yesterday and I was able to load a folder from 'pictures'. Today, all I get when I try to use iPhoto is a box asking 'Which photo library do you want iPhoto to use" it gives the option of 'Other Library' or 'Create New'. under 'Other Library" it will bring up the folders in 'pictures' but won't open the file. I'm at a loss on how to proceed and any help will be gratefully received.

iMac

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 3:35 AM

5 replies

Aug 30, 2015 4:22 AM in response to lescornwell

Thanks Les. As you will have gathered, I'm a complete novice so your detailed response on how to locate the information on my system was gratefully received. My system is OSX version 10.8.5 and iPhoto is 9.4.3 (720.91). I appreciate that I might be in the wrong section but any further insight into my problem or pointers on how I might proceed will be most welcome.

Aug 31, 2015 3:34 AM in response to Te-Whare1

Hi Richard,

Someone from the admins moved the topic after notification.

112KB? Then I'm afraid there won't be much in there, if anything.

Which means you'll either have to open another iPhoto Library, if you've got one (do you?) or start over by creating a new Library (start iPhoto with the Option key depressed and choose for "Create New Library" and then start importing your pictures.

User uploaded file

Hi. Problem with iPhoto.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.