Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad lost in the bus geneva -st julien en genevois

Hello,

Yesterday, I lost my ipad in the bus in the geneva region, i will check in the lost items desk on Monday but before that,

i would like to know how to lock my ipad and hide my privacies things (messages, bank account, works...)

thanks a lot

Fleur

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 5:09 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 5:18 AM in response to naturopathefromgenève

Ok.

Head to www.icloud.com and sign in with the same Apple ID you've used on your iPad. Then click 'Find my iPhone'. In the devices list, your iPad should be listed. The devices list can be found by clicking 'all devices' at the top of the page. You can then remotely lock or wipe the iPad, or find out where it is in the world!

These instructions will only work if your iPad is connected to either wi-fi or a 3G/LTE cellular connection. Furthermore, if you did not enrol your iPad with 'Find my iPhone' these instructions will also fail to work.

Besides Find my iPhone, Apple offers no other way of recovering lost devices. Local Police is the best option.

More info here If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

my ipad lost in the bus geneva -st julien en genevois

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.