Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bootcamp partition is missing

So I wanted to Install Windows 8.1 on my Macbook Pro using Bootcamp. I put the ISO in a USB using Bootcamp assistant and when the mac restarts to Install the windows I get the question "Where do you want the Windows to Install" there I am supposed to choose the driver named BOOTCAMP (according to FAQ on how to install Windows) but I can not find that driver listed and it says Windows cannot be installed to this disk if i choose any other driver.. Please help, its urgent for some school work.. and also in disk utility there is only one driver showing, it is suppose to show Bootcamp there too, no?

User uploaded file

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 3:21 AM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 4:11 AM in response to masud.gr

This is soo **** annoying!! I hold the option key while restarting and all I see is Macintosh HD, while on my friends MAC i can see Bootcamp.. and we have same version OS.. How am I suppose to Install Windows on my MAC now since the Bootcamp driver is all missing suddenly.. I need to fix some softwares for some urgent school work and this is ******* me off...

User uploaded file

bootcamp partition is missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.