Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos loading last import only

Just noticed that photos that I've been importing into iPhoto are not showing up in the library. I can see the last import only. When I load a new set of photos the previous import disappears. So I can see last import but not photos previously imported. Seems they stopped imporing into the library about three weeks ago. In the advanced settings in preferences, copy items into iPhoto is checked off. My library is on a seperate hard drive from the internal but that has been the case for about 6 months. Any suggestions? I've not knowingly changed any settings.

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 6:22 AM

8 replies

Aug 30, 2015 5:03 PM in response to getken

Again most likely that s as I posted

this can be caused by incorrect camera data settings

You correct the camera setting ( you may need a new internal battery - often cameras have a second internal battery to keep the clock and other settings and your may have dies

You correct the already imported images using either the adjust time and date command (adding the same increment to each ) which probably is not wha you need in this case or the batch change data and time command which assigns a date you give it to all selected photos with an option of adding a small increment to each

LN

photos loading last import only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.