Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i bought i phone 5 from USA and i am living in Egypt , phone motherboard sounds malfunctioning , so i will be in Switzerland for few days , so as long as we donot have support inhere , can i replace it from Switzerland ??

i bought i phone 5 from USA and i am living in Egypt , phone motherboard sounds malfunctioning , so i will be in Switzerland for few days , so as long as we donot have support inhere , can i replace it from Switzerland ??

iPhone 5

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 4:47 AM

4 replies

Aug 31, 2015 8:49 AM in response to bassemmelegy

That might be a problem.

I recommend logging into the Apple.ch website and booking a render-vous at the shop, with a technician. Your iPhone should appear on their database, then it is up to you to try and pursued them to exchange it as you bought in the USA. Without a RDV you will not get much time to explain your problem.

They might offer a 5s in exchange, for some money probably, as I am not sure the 5 is still in stock.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.