Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover deleted playlist on iTunes

I Got onto iTunes one day and my playlist was gone. I was on it because I accidently deleted that playlist on my iPhone. But when I plugged my iPhone in the playlist was gone. I tried to import playlist from the xml file but my playlist did not show up. Please help that playlist was 2 years in the making. I'm hoping there is a solution.

Windows 10

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 9:02 AM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2015 9:12 AM in response to Looper543

Greetings Looper543,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

From your question, I understand that you accidentally deleted a playlist from your iPhone and after connecting that iPhone to your computer, it appears that that playlist is missing from iTunes as well. I also realize that you have tried to get the playlist back by using an .xml file, but it didn’t work.

One potential solution that may help you here would be to try and load a previous iTunes Libraries folder to recover that playlist. To complete this task, please follow the instructions located in the attached article below. Keep in mind, as explained in the article, that any changes you made to your library after the date of the iTunes Libraries folder that you use may me missing.

If you don't see your content after you update iTunes - Apple Support

Cheers

How to recover deleted playlist on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.