Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to access an iphone 5s backup, containing photos, on another device. Can I access these photos on my iphone 4, ipad mini, or Windows computer?

I want to access an iphone 5s backup, containing photos, on another device. Can I access these photos on my iphone 4, ipad mini, or Windows computer?

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 8:09 AM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2015 9:23 AM in response to lhoughton999

If you are referring to an iPhone 5s backup to iCloud, the only thing you can do with the backup is to use it to do a full restore to an iOS device. You cannot view the contents of the backup.

You can view the date, time, and size of the backup from another device using the instructions in the Delete Backups section of the following link (but obviously not proceeding as far as the actual delete step): Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.