Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In Photos I can not buy book. Problem with address and ZIP

I can not buy a Book in Photos? It says that shipping address must be in same country as billing address. I checked it and it is OK. Still it says ZIP is not correct?

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 9:20 AM

Go back and re-enter all of your billing data. Delete the old data and then re-enter. If the full ZIP code is asked for enter the full ZIP code: XXXXX-XXXX.

See if that will jumpstart the purchase process.

If that fails contact Apple at the appropriate phone number from this Apple document: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

User uploaded file

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 30, 2015 9:20 AM in response to Karenvlin

Go back and re-enter all of your billing data. Delete the old data and then re-enter. If the full ZIP code is asked for enter the full ZIP code: XXXXX-XXXX.

See if that will jumpstart the purchase process.

If that fails contact Apple at the appropriate phone number from this Apple document: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

User uploaded file

Aug 30, 2015 12:19 PM in response to Old Toad

I Did it, but still this ZIP code error. The problem is that I live in the Netherlands and my account is with a Dutch credit card and Dutch payment address. So my shipping address is also in the Netherlands. So far so good do you think, but he doesn't accept my ZIP code which is 1619JE different from US ZIPcodes.

WHen I had iPhoto, before the last update, everything was no problem.

In Photos I can not buy book. Problem with address and ZIP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.