Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5s cannot be connected iTunes 12

Laptop, Windows 10, iPhone 5s, iTunes 12 (Latest Update at the moment)

I want to sync my music from iTunes to my iPhone but once I plugged in my USB, the whole iTunes stuck for hours and I uninstalled iTunes a few times(been figuring out for days). I tried searching online for solutions. Using the solution of disabling the Apple USB, now when I plugged in, my iPhone is charging but no signs of my phone connected to iTunes.

I checked Device Manager, under the Universal Serial Bus Controller tab, there is no signs of Apple USB. I need solutions. Thanks.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 10:02 AM

1 reply

Aug 31, 2015 10:12 AM in response to Queenie Woo

Howdy Queenie Woo,

It sounds like your iTunes is becoming unresponsive whenever you connect your iPhone to it but at the moment iTunes doesn't even recognize that its plugged yet the phone will charge. First I would re-enable the 'Apple USB' software that you disabled. Then I would suggest the following article to help you get that resolved:

iTunes: May become unresponsive when connecting iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

The steps for Windows 7 should be very similar to Windows 10. Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

iPhone 5s cannot be connected iTunes 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.