Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

erreur itunes53 iphone 6

bonsoir je suis nouveau ici

je me retrouve avec mon iphone 6 bloqué avec le logo itunes rouge et le cable et il ne veut pas finir la restauration sur itunes que par erreur 53 😕

help me !!!!

IL Y A T IL UNE SOLUTION !!!!!!

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 11:20 AM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2015 11:26 AM in response to vevert

I don't speak your language but I see iTunes error 53. This error is linked to the Touch ID sensor. This typically occurs if you have an unauthorized third party replace the screen. They cannot connect the touch ID hardware correctly, therefore they have messed you up. Unless they plan on giving you a new iPhone, you are stuck! If you took it to Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Center, return to that location and they should fix it for you.

Aug 30, 2015 11:46 AM in response to Jay-Ray

oui merci ca je le savais car c'est marqué un peu partout sur les forum mais l'ecran est neuf et le telephone en parfait etat dans sa boite avec facture d'achat mais ce n'est pas moi qui suis le premier acheteur donc je cherche une solution pour l'utiliser meme sans cette touche empreinte d'empreinte !!!!!

il y a bien une solution quand meme !!!! ????

erreur itunes53 iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.