Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have bought iphone 6 from Egypt 4 months ago, and i dropped it and the mic was damaged.i visited tradeline the official apple store in Egypt and they told me that it cant be fixed and i have to send it to USA to get the spare part. what can i do?

i have bought iphone 6 from Egypt 4 months ago, i dropped it and the mic was damaged.i visited tradeline the official apple store in Egypt and they told me that it cant be fixed and i have to send it to USA to get the spare part. is there any other so?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 12:08 PM

1 reply

Aug 30, 2015 4:17 PM in response to Ftoulan

You bought a grey market iPhone that was originally intended for the US market.

Warranty will be valid only in the US.

You will have to take the iPhone 6 back to the country of original purchase (personally

or via friend/relative/co-worker). Apple does not accept international shipments for

evaluations, nor will Apple ship out of the country after replacement/repair.

i have bought iphone 6 from Egypt 4 months ago, and i dropped it and the mic was damaged.i visited tradeline the official apple store in Egypt and they told me that it cant be fixed and i have to send it to USA to get the spare part. what can i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.