Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to edit safari on iphone 4

Hi,

How do I edit Safari on my IPhone 4

iPhone 4, iOS 6.0.1

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 3:19 PM

9 replies

Aug 30, 2015 5:21 PM in response to Rysz

Thanks for your response. I want to delete some of the links existed on my Favorites, under Bookmarks. I do this on my IMac all the times. From time to times you have some favorite websites you visit more often and you add that link to the Bookmark, it will become one of your favorites under Bookmark..... And over time, you like something else and want to delete the old one..

Aug 30, 2015 6:03 PM in response to xuantan

Try again. Just gently press on the icon and hold it - it should show you the Delete / Edit pop up. If it does not try this:

Close Safari completely from the multitasking window by double clicking the Home button and swiping up the Safari preview pane up until it disappears from the screen. You may have to look for the Safari pane by swiping side to side as there may be other panes there from other apps. Then go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything.

Then try holding the icon again....

how to edit safari on iphone 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.