Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues loading itunes on Windows 10

I'm having the same problem. But I'm not even given an error code. I've tried installing a couple different Itunes64 setups but still get the same issues.

iTunes 12.2.1.16 for Windows: 64-bit: iTunes6464Setup.exe | 64-bit for your ancientvideo cards: itunes64setup.exe.

I've disabled my virus protection and tried and still the same error message (pictured below) It boots out of the itunes install when it tries to update the apple software. This is a brand new computer loaded with windows 10.

I've ran the install as an administrator and still the same message

I have not had the issue with my other computer that was upgraded to windows 10 with itunes already install.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

User uploaded file

iTunes-OTHER, Other OS

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 2:02 PM

6 replies

Aug 31, 2015 5:38 AM in response to MDWinder

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach.

Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

The further information area has direct links to the current and recent builds in case you have problems downloading, need to revert to an older version or want to try the iTunes for Windows (64-bit - for older video cards) release as a workaround for installation or performance issues, or compatibility with QuickTime or third party software.

Your library and device backups should be unaffected by these steps but there are also links to backup and recovery advice should it be needed.

If the issue persists and you have a 64-bit system try the for older video cards version which is a 64-bit installer for mostly 32-bit code, similar to all 64-bit versions of iTunes up to 12.1.

tt2

Aug 31, 2015 6:25 AM in response to turingtest2

I have the same issue described above. There is nothing to remove/rebuild concerning iTunes on the computer, as the installer never gets far enough to put something on the computer. I have tried installing both 64 and 32-bit versions of iTunes, including older versions, and the same error appears for all of them. Are there any other possible solutions, or is this a Windows issue? I also have a new computer.

Issues loading itunes on Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.