Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently tried to download a tv series but only had enough storage to download the first episode. So I later bought the 20gb plan for .99 cents a month. I tried downloading the second but a message popped up saying storage almost full. On iPad Air

i don't understand why my ipad won't allow me to download any more episodes of my tv show. In settings it says 20gb available, yet my iPad Air says storage almost full. Also it says ipad 0gb. I'm not really sure why I can't download anymore.😟

iPad Air, iOS 8

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 5:16 PM

The purchase of additional iCloud storage has nothing to do with the iPad. iPad storage is fixed and cannot be upgraded. The only choice you have is to remove other content from the device. iCloud storage is just that, cloud storage and not device storage.

1 reply

I recently tried to download a tv series but only had enough storage to download the first episode. So I later bought the 20gb plan for .99 cents a month. I tried downloading the second but a message popped up saying storage almost full. On iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.