Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i move voice memos from itunes to my website?

I have been able to get the memos from my iPhone 4s to iTunes but am unable to move them to my website. unable to drag and drop.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 4:17 PM

4 replies

Aug 30, 2015 5:06 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

What I was hoping to do was save those voice memos to the desktop, or? I tried to download them from my iphone 4s into windows media player but was not successful. I hoped to save them to my desktop for removel later. Then, when I opened my web page and went to the area that allows me to post, the voice memos would be recognized as audio files and moved to my blog. I have no idea how to get the voice memos into a form that they can be easily posted on my web page. I can see my origional question did not allow for anyone to figure out what I had already done....

G.

Aug 30, 2015 5:10 PM in response to g.j.frombc

Voice memos, if synced from the iOS device to iTunes are in your iTunes media folder and should be titled the same as your iPhone. They are Apple AAC files, which would explain why they would not work in Windows Media Player. You should be able to copy them to your desktop if you want by checking in the iTunes media folder. On a Windows computer, that is generally in your Music folder, depending on what version of Windows you are using. You need to find out if your blog allows the posting of AAC files, or if you need to convert them to some other format. They are not mp3 files, so they are not a universal format.

How do i move voice memos from itunes to my website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.