Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch Mid 2009 laptop, on Apple's list for compatible with Yosemite. I had delayed upgrading to Mavericks when available, and have stayed with Mountain Lion because of concern about adequacy of my processor, etc. for Yosemite

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch Mid 2009 laptop, on Apple's list for compatible with Yosemite. I had delayed upgrading to Mavericks when available, and have stayed with Mountain Lion because of concern about adequacy of my processor, etc. for Yosemite. Now that printer and scanner drivers have become available that work in Yosemite for the hardware I have, I'm thinking of upgrading, but still worried about poor performance. Anyone using Yosemite with similar MacBook Pro? ( I know I can back up my HD to Time Machine and restore my Mountain Lion environment if I had to…. )

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 4:19 PM

1 reply

I have a MacBook Pro 15 inch Mid 2009 laptop, on Apple's list for compatible with Yosemite. I had delayed upgrading to Mavericks when available, and have stayed with Mountain Lion because of concern about adequacy of my processor, etc. for Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.