Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Certain songs in my itunes library won't sync with my ipod

Are there certain properties of the songs that I can change so that they can transfer to the ipod when they sync?

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 8:30 PM

11 replies

Sep 1, 2015 5:34 AM in response to polychronioup

Set your import setting under Edit > Preferences > General > Import Settings. for example to 192k mp3, then right click on a track and use Create MP3 version. Assuming it works with a single sample test out a couple of alternate rates to see which is most effective at keeping the quality reasonably the same and not making an unnecessarily larger file in the process. Then you can do them as a batch and archive the originals.

tt2

Sep 1, 2015 8:13 PM in response to turingtest2

thank you so much for your help. it does in fact seem like the sample rate was the problem. i used the settings described here and the files are syncing successfully to my ipod. i will check the sound quality and post back here to confirm that everything has worked. thanks again

http://help.tunecore.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/15/~/how-to-convert-your-audio- files-to-the-required-format-using-itunes-on-your

Certain songs in my itunes library won't sync with my ipod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.