Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I record a line-in on one track while the others are playing in the back ground? Every time I do this it seems to record playing in the background.

How do I record a line-in on one track while the others are playing in the back ground? Every time I do this it seems to record playing in the background

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 6:35 PM

3 replies

Aug 30, 2015 10:20 PM in response to vardan109

awesome sound card! I use the persons audio box myself

so from what i understand your problem is that multiple tracks are recording the keyboard at the same time when you real just wanted to listen to them.

make sure that your record enable is only enabled for the track you want to record.

right clicking on a track and scrolling down to track header components: show record enable

User uploaded file

let me know if it works or if i am not understanding the situation correctly

How do I record a line-in on one track while the others are playing in the back ground? Every time I do this it seems to record playing in the background.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.