Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my pictures ever taken used to be on my icloud and now only the ones on my iphone are. Where did they go!?

All my pictures ever taken used to be on my icloud and now only the ones on my iphone are. Where did they go!?

Posted on Aug 30, 2015 6:35 PM

7 replies

Aug 30, 2015 7:37 PM in response to ljames320

Photos stores originals in iCloud and attempts, if you enable storage management in iOS, to manage storage on the iPhone by placing photos that are smaller in size but look good on the device in question on the iOS Device. Deleting a Photo from one device, deletes it from all devices and iCloud, but Photos warns it will delete from all devices and then you have to confirm with a Delete button. I think the warning should include a message that it will delete from iCloud as well.

These articles may be helpful.

iCloud Photo Library FAQ - Apple Support

Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.